Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 and other years.....

Being an Empath, I should include a post about what I've recently sensed.  Weeks ago at the just before New Year's 2011, I put my feelers out to see what the year would be like.  2010 was a very rocky and worrisome year.  Since then I got an impression an aspect of what the coming years will be like, then I will mention what how the 'future' behaves.

Starting with my first impression of 2011.  I felt a year of slow growth.  Jobs will come, and we have started to see that already.  The economy will grow.  But it will be moderate growth.  It will also be a year with a *sigh*.  What do I mean by that?  I mean we will get to the point of some rest after being through a storm.  We may not see that yet, with all the democratic revolutions going on and such around the world.  Before the end of the year or maybe in the summer we'll be sighing.

While 2011 will see moderate economic and social growth, more growth will be felt in the following years 2012, 2013, and 2014.  That growth will be following something of an exponential curve.  I describe it as a frenzy.  Mind you too fast of a growth is just as harmful as too slow of a growth or even as a declining growth.  There will be casualties in the way.

You may ask how does the future behave?  I mean, reading the future would seem to require a predestination paradigm.  I don't think so.  I see that the many worlds theory originally proposed by Hugh Everett has relevance to reality.  In such a case there is scale of the future that can be tapped into to a limited point in time.  The more general the scale of the predication the further out in time you can go.  Sounds weird doesn't it?  How can there be many copies of you all living under slightly different conditions?  Well, you have to study the theory and quantum mechanics.  Now I also see that this theory gives rise to the possibility of yourself ending up in a particular world with a particular result, thus implementing an intended path by the means of 'manifestation', or by simple action, or decision making, or even by a self fulfilled prophesy, or just by planning.  Therefore to say that the future is not written, as the old saying goes, is quite right.  Only the past can be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment