Saturday, June 23, 2012

Guardian Angels From Intention

This always used to be something of a mystery.  As a child I was told about guardian angels and how every child has one.  Like most things I was told I believed it.  I learned quickly that not everyone believes in angels so I kept mine to myself.  In fact I named mine.  As I grew older I didn't dismiss my guardian angel.  There were times in my youth when I would rely on my guardian angel to protect me.  Apart from spirit beings, guardian angels are extensions of ourselves.  What I mean is that we can create them out of intent.  If this idea is new to you, you may find it hard to believe.  I believe that brains affect brains in a semi direct way.  It may be via brain waves, or in non-corporeal ways.  I'm not an expert on the details of how it works, but I do know it works.  I also know that the brain can make automation processes just like a computer can.  These processes in the brain are invoked by using intent.  Since a brain is so much more powerful than any computer, it can create better stuff than computers can.  People have imagined worlds and characters and stories and have written them down as literature.  It's not hard to understand that the brain can create automated beings and these beings can do tasks.  In the past you can read about people encountering various spirit entities to include ghosts, familiars, the dead, angels, demons, and the like.  In modern times we have people who have multiple personalities and even children have imaginary friends.  These are examples of possible beings created by intent.  Now I'm not saying that these ghosts, familiars, and the like don't exist apart from us.  I just saying that any of these our mind can create so we interact with them.  In short the beings we create with intent are an extension of ourselves.  Mine is a guardian angel.  There are some thing I have him do.  I ask him questions, give him active tasks, and give him passive tasks.

The good thing about having a guardian angel to ask questions is that he's always there.  I can ask him anything and he'll give me an honest answer.  The problem with asking the question is anticipating the answer.  I have to not anticipate in order to get a good answer.  Usually I just ask questions about myself and what or how I'm doing.  Yes and no questions are the usual types asked.  Questions requiring longer answers take a little more time.  Often once I ask a question and get an answer then a few hours later I will ask the question again and see if I get the same answer.  Does this sound crazy?  I know the angel is just an extension of me.  I don't tell people about him.  Actually, this is the first time ever I'm writing about him.  I think crazy is when you act crazy in front of people.  This is a private activity I'm describing.

Sometimes I will give the guardian angel an active task.  Once I gave him the task of bringing in students for my adult ed class.  He did a good job because all of the sudden I got an influx of students.  I will also use him to keep certain people away who I deem dangerous to me.  He has been very good with this task over the years.  Nothing really bad has happened to me.  I do think though its important to bring the angel back once the task requested is done.  That way I don't get drained, or set myself up for a counter strike by someone else.  We do live in a world with many people, and people can crate their own task doing being out of intent.  Since I'm choosing to do good not evil, I don't use the angel for retribution on anybody.

My guardian angel is a protector.  So I've given him the task of looking big strong and intimidating so that other people would not tend to do bad to me.  This is a passive task.  I've talked to many people over the years and have come to realize that people suffer needlessly quite often.  I'm just talking about people having accidents or getting into fights, or doing stuff that's so preventable.  If you have a protector guardian angel most of that stuff can be avoided in the first place.  You can say invoking a guardian angel results in luck.

These are the thing I do with my guardian angel: I ask him questions, give him active tasks, and give him passive tasks.  You could dismiss this as a childish thing to do.  Yet I see in my life that it has had some positive results.  When you read in the news how people die in accidents, or kill someone, or destroy someone's property out of situations that are sometimes comical but most of the times are sad, then you should wonder how to avoid such situations.  I say keeping a protective guardian angel is a decent way to do it.

2 comments:

  1. The third option has become increasingly popular in recent years as a result of the tough economic climate.
    security cameras

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that Vicente. Frustration is natural in such economic times.

    ReplyDelete