Thursday, August 11, 2011

Getting Out of Emotion

I recently attended a presentation on emergency psychology.  In there they mentioned that some victims get distraught and may have physiological effects after a disaster, small or large.  Often if you get these people out of the place where the disaster happened they get better and feel better.  This prompted a reminder of something I learned early in my discovery of my gifts as an empath.  Emotion lingers in physical places.

How many times people have said, "It feels like home?"  How many times have you gone to work during your off time and it feels like your at work rather than on your off time?  This is why men tend to not hang around their work places while on their off time, of course it also ties into their sense of identity and their changing of hats or function.  As an empath I go into an art studio and I can feel the emotion of creating the art, the fears, the intensity, the focus.  When I go into a library I automatically pick up on the reading atmosphere and the quiet emotion going on.  When I go into a University's computer lab I can feel the fear and anxiety that comes with writing papers even when nobody is present at the time.  Emotion of the people previous present at a place lingers.

When I was a child I got very sick.  I was nauseous.  My brother gave me a model of a Mig 21 to build.  I built it while sick.  Afterward everytime I would touch that model, I would feel nauseous.  You may think that this was because of the memory in my brain, but if that was so why wouldn't I feel nauseous just looking at a picture of any Mig 21?  If you talk to a knot and rope expert you may find out something curious, rope gets a memory.  If you talk to a battery expert they will tell you Ni-Cad batteries get a memory.  Memory is nothing more than a recorded imprint, it doesn't have to be software.  What I am suggesting here is that emotion got imprinted on the model of the Mig 21.

So what does this mean?  It means that emotion is tangible thing that exists even outside someone.  This may also suggest that things get affected by emotions.  Perhaps even space-time gets affected by emotion as well.  Granted this is a radical thing to say.  For decades, science has been telling us that it's all in our head.  They tell us that our emotions are our emotions and something is wrong with us when we get overwhelmed.  These days Physics has got into the surreal.  They talk about not only space-time as an entity but also about 11 dimensions to include multiple universes.  The warp drive concepts assume that space-time can be manipulated.  Einstein calculations show that mass and lasers can affect or warp space-time.  Is it really so hard to understand that emotions can imprint space-time?

Places get altered by emotions which linger and affect people.  Empaths know this, and rescue workers know this on a practical level.  Knowing when to leave or stay at a location can help you get away from severe negative emotions and help you linger in a place with very good emotions.  Here is another tip, as you start to live in a new place and make a home make your emotions positive.  End fights on positive notes, and surprise your loved ones with joy.  This will help make your place full of positive emotions, a place you want to come back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment