Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crash - an explaination

Crash is a set of three word pics that I put together.  I comprises of three different scopes but all the same theme.  That theme is to overcome distress.

Breaking Bondage describes the personal distress.  If you have ever been controlled you can relate to this.  Is based on personal experience.  If you are being controlled I suggest you plan for your freedom.  After I took my freedom back I had to start over.  It was a scary and enlightening time.  I learned much about myself, stuff I had forgotten being in bondage.

If You Could See.... describes the social distress.  There are many things that need to get fixed in society.  The world is becoming more populous and modern, and adjustments have to be made.  It covers violence, education, health care, medical inadequacies, and how we think of intelligence.  These are obviously passions of mine.  We are much more that what we've been told we were in the 20th century.

DOOM! covers the big picture.  Its states different scientific findings that can spell the destruction of the human race.  These destructive forces are not man made but are all natural disasters.  A Gamma Ray Burst eminates from a supernova.  Think of it as a massive laser that can destroy all life on planet Earth.  Asteroid impacts have been discussed in recent history.  You may know about them already.  But the right size asteroid can wipe out all life on Earth.  The Yosemite Caldera Eruption is a future event on Earth that has the potential to kill many people and animals in the United States.  The Great End refers to a newer theory based on the expansion of the Universe as observed by Edwin Hubble in 1929.  It states that the Universe will come to a point of expansions that molecules and atoms will not be able to maintain their integrity.  Thus we will be torn apart.  At any rate this word pic paints the picture that our time, the human time, is limited.

I feel that these word pics give some perspective on life.  There is more to life than just ourselves, yet if we are not free how can we help?  I write these as an exercise of intuition and analytical thinking.  I don't deem myself a poet so I've been reluctant to call these poems.  They do help me stretch my creative writing skills and word usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment