Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fear Barrier



Have you ever get a thought or premonition and sometimes it proves to be true and other times it proves to be the exact opposite?  There is a conflict going on.  The analytical mind is putting up a fear barrier.  In order to get to a state of meditation, you have to go through the fear barrier.

The analytical mind doesn't want to loose control.  When it has had control for a while it will put up a fear barrier to prevent you from giving up its control in favor of a meditative state.  When you are in a meditative state you experience no fear of your own.  In a way you seem to become emotionless, but you remain in control.  To get to the meditative state you must push through the fear barrier with some intent.

When a thought or a premonition comes to me, I have to ask myself if this is fear or something I'm picking up.  If it's fear, I have to get into a meditative state and then check out what is really going on.  Often its the opposite of what fear says it is.  It takes a little more effort to break through the fear. I can see things clearly once I'm in a meditative state. I can also evaluate my surroundings and even my analytical mind.

What is the fear barrier and what does it cause?  It is made up of fears the analytical brain has in the present.  When the mind is stressed or preoccupied, the fear is created.  The fear barrier causes unnecessary conflicts.  It also causes uneasiness and more stress.

Breaking through the fear barrier is key to getting control of yourself and stop yourself fro spiraling out of control.  After you get into a meditative state then you can treat the fear by telling yourself that it's OK.  Fear is a flight or fight reaction.  Often our brains are stressed when we are not in physical danger.  So getting control over the stressed analytical brain is key to keeping your cool while operating in everyday society.

No comments:

Post a Comment