Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Things I See


This life is hard.  I'm sure I'll get much agreement with that.  As an empath, I pick up on a lot people do.  Sometimes I just want to sit back and watch people in their self destructive ways.  I'm not talking about drinking or doing drugs.  I'm talking about attitudes, mannerisms, and practices.

I see a lot of people drive fast into a traffic jam in the daytime.  I really don't understand the sense in that, except that they may be trying to release tension.  Well that is sure a dangerous way to do it. 

I see teachers ripping students to shreds while giving them a decent grade.  I don't think those teachers realize how counter productive that is to students.  They could rather encourage the needed skills instead of just discouraging what students have done right or wrong.

I see doctors unwilling to say 'I can't do anything for you' but resort to condescending speeches.  That just makes me mad, and it shows how immature some of the doctors can be.  These need to get some good lessons on how to communicate with patients.

I see officers getting a too gun ho on people.  I see thieves doing stupid stuff and getting caught.  People are cheating on their spouses and partners.  Politicians feign surprise when they are caught in the lies they weave.  It's one thing after another.

We do things to ourselves and create habits that hurt us in the end.  Sometimes it's comical but most of the time it's pathetic.  We're really just a silly people.


No comments:

Post a Comment