Sunday, May 8, 2011

Emotional Freedom

I am currently reading Emotional Freedom By Dr Judith Orloff.  It's a great self help book on how to become emotionally free.  Well that seemed rather obvious.  What makes this book stand out is that it integrates Psychology and Intuition to produce a well rounded solutions to emotional problems people tend to have.

As a follow up of my last blog about Balance, Emotional Freedom can help in the area of becoming more balanced by integrating intuition into your life.

Dr. Orloff take you down an educational road where you learn more about yourself than you may have in a very long time.  There are self examination tests that help you understand who and what you are.  Thereby she also gives suggestions of what you need.

She spends a some time about developing the inquiring dreams for information technique for example.  She also has a part of what type you prefer to be when dealing with emotions.

I have not finished this book yet, but I am enjoying it and finding more about myself than I could have hoped for.  Its worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment