Friday, November 30, 2012

Slowing Tasks

If you have noticed, I have not been writing as frequently as I have before.  I have to go to writing biweekly rather than weekly.  It was too much to write two posts a week, one for this blog and one for my idea-writes STL Aeropspace blog.  Lessening my writing will help in two areas, quality of personal life and quality of writing.

There comes a time when doing gets in the way of quality.  As an empath and highly sensitive person (HSP) and a migraineur, I have limited capacity for activities.  Stress will take me down quickly.  Then my quality of life suffers, and it doesn't seem worth it.  Actually when I go down, everything seems worthless.  That's when thoughts of wanting to get away come and the desire to be in another world rise up.  Getting rest resets my brain and gives me back my optimism.

I'm not happy where I am as a writer.  I would like to grow.  Taking my writing frequency to two weeks  will give me more time to think of ways to be more creative and make better quality writing.  I am glad I'm writing for myself rather than for a manager or editor of some kind.  I feel that managers today fail to consider that their workers need not to burn out and they work them till they can't take it anymore.  I've been there and don't want to take my writing there.  I don't want to be put off by writing.  Writing is too important to waste it on bureaucratic deadlines and pressures.  Everyone who can write should write just as an civil duty.  We understand the founding fathers of the United States from their writings, and they were prolific writers.  Writing is just as important as voting.  Sure, you can say that you can get your message out via YouTube.com.  I say if your going to do that you should write your speech, that is what your going to say first.  Writing tends to congeal thoughts into messages.

Increasing quality of life and quality of writing are my goals for making biweekly posts.  I hope this does not put you off.  There are many blogs out there and articles to read.  So, I don't think you will have any lack of reading to do in the mean time.


No comments:

Post a Comment