Saturday, February 13, 2021

Scared Girl Goes to the Light

 I did some mediumship practice tonight and just opened up to see who would come through. I sensed a meek and quiet person, a young girl. 


She seemed young and scared. I asked her for her name. After some time, I think I got it right, Denise. I asked her to describe something she said a pink broad brimmed hat with a lace wrap. 

Denise by EC Holm


I asked her where she was. She named the town. It was a nearby town but not the same one I was in. 


I asked if she knew what she died of. She mentioned a disease. 


Then she offered some information. She said she could see her parents but that they wouldn't talk to her. I understood that to mean that her parents were still alive. So I asked her how old she was. She said 5 years old. Then I asked if she had any brothers or sisters. She said that she had a brother and it was her and her sister. I sensed that she meant that her siblings were still alive. 


I asked her if she could see a bright light. She said yes. I told her that's where love and peace is, and that once there, she would be able to visit her parents in their dreams and talk to them and they to her. She liked that idea. 


With that, I called upon her guardian angels and angels from the light to take her to the light. Before I could finish my prayer, she got excited and said, "They're here. They're here." I felt her joy. Then she said, "Bye, bye." Off she went.