Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Mediumistic Practice - Coffin Waking

 I did a practice session where I opened up and invited any spirit to practice with me. Here is what I got.


After a misstart, I felt comfort like I was on a cushion, a pink cushion. Then I realized I was encased, a coffin.


I felt panic and unsure sensations. "Get out!" was the cry I wanted to say. I couldn't. Then heavy breathing came. Then nothing. It was over.


Coffin by EC Holm


I asked the spirit for a name. I got Stacey. I asked for her age. I got 41. She volunteered that she was a heart attack victim, and that she woke up in the coffin. 


I thanked her for sharing the experience.


You might have imagined that this was a nerve wracking experience. I'm sure for Stacey it was a terrifying experience. For me it wasn't. I felt things step by step fully aware of my own safety and at the same time experiencing glimpses of hers.