Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Simple Psychic Reads

 For a long time, I was trying to teach myself the writing business as well as writing. I like writing. I'm just not that great at business. I've come to realize quite a while ago that the writing market requires a writer to not only write profusely but also to market every day. It's a very taxing career. Recently, I fell into my forte, intuition. I started to do readings, psychic readings. There's a demand, and I'm good at it. I know many people think it's a hoax, but people can believe what they want. I don't like to lie, and I don't like to take people's money undeserved. I do like to help people. People go to psychics for various reasons, mainly for a sense of security from an unknown future. So, my website is called Simple Psychic Reads and the address is https://idea1407a.wixsite.com/simplepsycihciread.

Photo by Anastasia Shuraeva


I fell into doing readings by doing some self-exploring. On Reddit, I was researching Autism for myself. I knew that being sensitive was part of the autistic spectrum. Being sensitive is also part of being an empath. As this blog attests, I have previously studied if I was an empath and tried some things and found out some things using meditation. Also, in the prior years, I had lost 3 close family members. That opened up or reopened up a segment of intuition I hadn't been using, mediumship. I found myself conversing with my family members and finding closure. So, it was no surprise that I drifted over to the Medium and Psychic communities on Reddit. There I started to interact with people and help them with their issues. I started to do readings. I started to get petitions for formal readings. So, I decided to go for it with a little advisory help from members in those communities. This past January has been a successful first month.


Am I going to keep writing? Well, so far I've decided to write in my spare time which isn't much and put that work out on Wattpad.com. To me, that makes the most sense. So, I will still do readings and grow that little business.

BTW In my website, I added some photos by Anastasia Shuraeva. I like her work.